Hajni is board-certified physical therapist and registered in Belgium since 2008. She is a member of the Belgium Physical Therapy Association.
She offers individual and small group sessions, facilitates workshops in English and Hungarian.
When a client meets Hajni, she tries to approach the person, their problem, and their physical pain holistically. She carefully strips away each symptom, like peeling an onion layer by layer, to get to the core issue. She uses different techniques (active/passive physiotherapy modules, yoga, personal training, mindfulness, relaxation) carefully woven together, tailored to that person. She is an educational physiotherapist, meaning, she explains the problem/the diagnosis/the cycle, shows different approaches to heal or keep fit, and teaches exercises to gain confidence, self-awareness and freedom.
She has gained professional experiences both in hospital and clinical settings as an intern, and continuously follows and regularly attends the most up-to-date professional courses in English, French, Hungarian.
Hajni has expertise in spinal and postural problems, knee problems (postoperative and conservative therapy), sports rehabilitation, and how to find a type of physical activity that best suits one.
In the past 10 years, she has supported moms physically, mentally and emotionally to find their truth during birth and motherhood. She is passionate about informing and educating women how to make free and conscious decisions when medical intervention choices arise during birthing. She walks the talk with two beautiful daughters.
She is also specialized in postnatal care, diastasis recti treatment, pelvic floor and abdominal muscles training.
She is an advocate of protecting the pelvic floor and gaining awareness about it.
She has been trained in the following fields:
• Qualified Physiotherapist (Budapest, Hungary, 2005)
• Sports Instructor (Budapest, Hungary, 2004)
• Yoga Instructor (Budapest, Hungary, 2008)
• Personal Training (Brussels, Belgium, 2008)
• Trigger Point Therapy (Budapest, Hungary, 2013)
• Dorn Therapy (Budapest, Hungary, 2013)
• Evidence Based Medicine in the Pelvic Floor’s Physiotherapy (Budapest, Hungary, 2014)
• Attended: The Female Pelvis Lifetime – International Congress (Antwerp, Belgium, 2015)
• Soft Tissue Techniques (Belgium, 2017)
• Perinatal Physiotherapy — Bien être autour de la naissance (SFER, Mons, Belgium, 2018)
• Systemic and Family Constellation Training (144 hours of theory & practice, Belgium, 2019)
• Kinesio Tape Course (Hungary, 2019)
• Female Pelvic Floor Essentials for Health Professionals — Treatment of pelvic floor disorders (Isa Herrera online certification program, 2020)